Yvon Insulation strongly believes in the idea of living in a healthy and energy-efficient home; one that is dry, sanitary, very well insulated and properly ventilated. As residential insulation contractors specializing in attic insulation, we ensure that your home insulation needs are met. Improving the condition of your attic insulation will help create a healthy and energy-efficient home for you and your family.
Adequate attic insulation provides many benefits, including:
- Reduced heating and cooling costs (from between 50% to 80%)
- A more comfortable living environment in extreme weather conditions
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions and being more environmentally conscious and friendly
- It pays for itself within 3-4 years
- Helps to increase your home value
In addition to attics, the other common areas that we insulate in a home are:
- Crawl spaces
- Other areas where heat loss due to poor insulation is common
Blown-in insulation is typically comprised of a number of materials including rock wool, fiberglass and cellulose. This mixture of components is fed directly into an air-pressurized blowing machine and subsequently applied under high pressure. This insulation mixture is often blown through a long, flexible hose directly into the areas where the attic insulation is to be installed. Using this method, "difficult to access" attic areas can be worked on with ease.
We encourage you to contact Yvon Insulation to schedule a free in-home assessment in or around Guelph, where one of our professionally certified installers will inform you of the benefits of upgrading the attic insulation in your home!